Monday, July 23, 2007

*bYe ByE kaKak...*

bOo hoo hoo........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kakak's leaviNg 2moz.. after 2 months here, i still have to let her go back to miri!! Argh~ sometimes i really wish i can get my bachelor degree doNe, get a freaking job and buy a freaking house that all can live in!!! But at least we had some good, super good times here while my freaking sisters and my parents had to suffer @ hoMe.. muahahahaha.. now it's my turn to suffer.. whoo hoo.. yeap, i'm still selling fish to earn enough money to sponsor my irritating eldest sister a SNOW CRAB~ can u imagine that?!?!?!?! I am sure i will cry like a pig @ da airport 2moz..but lucky for me, i still have my *you-know-who* wit me =p i won't deny dat i miz food back home and moz importantly, i miz my baby hamster =( can u believe it's a crippled hamster now?!?!?! But thanks to my prayers, baby hammie survived dat dreadful, awful night~! Argh.. IRRITATING ELDEST SISTER, PLEASE TAKE CARE OF IT!!!!!!!! Life doesn't change much, uni's starting again next week~ Darn~ I'm still training my own patience, but people still irritate and annoy me a lot~~ Now i know why people always say, it doesn't take a year to change someone, it takes FOREVER~~ hehehe..i get that now! 2 and a half years to go..... whoO hOo!!!! i'm borEd now.. so i'm gonna go do sum stuff.. will update again sooN!!




wHat?! taKe oWn piC oso wrOng meH?




*eDmoNd & wEn*




KaKaK & edMonD.. gOod tiMes!



uncLe ryAn(rIcK) aNd my irrItaTing sisTer (mS.gIrL)



p/s it taKes forEver to updaTe piCs in da bloG so for moRe pics, see http://www.myspace.com/hooiw3n





















3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey... now that's not very nice...you ..you...hamie.. btw, did i tell you we've engaged a web site designer by the name of Ryan?.now you shall see who's laughing..hee hee

Kw²S / 偉は飛ぶ said...

hey hilda!
long time no see...its good to find u guys back online thru blogs! do drop by my page when ur free then! ciaoz!

[ŠøŅıãäą] said...

Hilda =D

i found u. i miss you babes. haven't heard from you in a long time. how're you? do drop by the blog that me and eleanor are sharing - www.wesmellfunky.blogspot.com

i miss u le.