Sunday, June 3, 2007

bLoggiNg breaK~~

Hey all ouT theRe~ when i looked back at my blog, it wuz then i realised my last entry wuz practically a month agO!!! man, time passes by really quickly... diz iz my thirD montH here in good ol' pErth.. daRn rigHt... many thinGs have happened in dat montH i've been missiNg from blogging! Exams, assignments... arGh, i don even wana talk about thoSe stuff foR now.. finaLs are up in one week.. scAred? yeaP.. neRvous? yeaP! exciTed? yeaP!! ReaDy?? NOPE!!! i juz hoPe the knowledge i have right now iz enough to help me pass.. i'm tiRed of studying!! looking forwaRd to da hols.. sheeSh, enough of educatioN craPz... oOo, mum wuz heRe for a weeK laz week.. hapPy to have heR heRe but now she's gonE back to miRizzzzz =( Sad.... i miz my famiLy so much... feeLing so crappy bout diz.. but heY, a girL's gotta do whaT she came out foR!!! i'll be INDEPENDENT =p althO, i'd admiT i miz laksA and naSi leMak =p soMe pics are still in my phOne so i'll be uploadiNg dem in da next enTry... till heRe feR noW..............

No comments: