Sunday, April 29, 2007

~the MiracLe of ForgiveNess~

God has commanded us to forgive all those who have hurt us.. but is it really that easy? I sometimes find myself pondering and thinking deeply about this question.. and it is not one bit easy. To forgive those who have hurt me, it can be easy.. but it needs time. But to forget what they have done to me, really isn't easy. It takes much effort and sincere prayers to really find the comfort I used to have with them. I definitely want peace with everyone around me, but again and again, people seem to come into my life, hurt me and leave.. I hate it that way.. I want to love and treasure the time I have with everyone around me... Another goal I would like to add into my list of resolutions for year 2007 =p oOo... research outline handed in on friday... one weight off my shoulder... went thru mid sem exams fer med lab and measurement lab.. two weights off my shoulder.. celebrated by watching big brother da whole nite, followed by da search for da pussycat doll.. ooo.. but that afternoon, went to carousel wit winnie... we celebrated by eating lunch at han's cafe... girls' noon we call it =p no guys allowed.. haha, but really... what can we ever talk about when there are guys in da house? of course we treasured da time we had together as girls.... gossips, rumours, da guys... everything!! had a fun afternoon, thanks winnie... =) and thanks han's cafe for da good seafood fried rice =p herE are some pics....


*wEn*



-wInniE, wEn-



-wiNniE, wEn-


*wEn*

1 comment:

aH yIn said...

Hilda~~ how comE only u two de pIc??! diD u foRget sum Other Pic? hehehe..=p