Friday, April 6, 2007

ShoPping spRee!!!

Yipee!!! It's thursday.... and what does thursday mean?? It means shopping time!! Well, it's shopping time only for the holidays.. because when classes resume, I have night classes on thursday =( da five of us went to carousel last night.. after shopping, we went to hungry jacks for burgers and ice cream!!! yummy... we had like these coupons for ages when finally we had the chance to use it =p It was a fun night...! We had crazy times in the shops... but Eric and Duncan went off to have 'man time'... So it was winnie, edmond and I.. Winnie acted as a bunny in the shop, much to my embarassment cause the bunny ears she put on still had price tags on it!! Hahaha, the sunglasses I wore also had the price tag on it, how desperate huh~~~ We are going to picnic this sunday... how exciting!! Can't wait =p There will never be a quiet day in our house, cause everyone in this house is cute and crazy =p Ooo.. also, winnie and I acted crazy in the kitchen today.. She distracted me from my cooking actually.. hahaha.. good times tho =p okie, that's yesterday! Today..... it's EVANGELINE's birthday!! My best sista, happy birthday babe =p and also.. i miss my girl girl ah yIn =p Hahahaha.. yin, happy ma??? Hehehehe...
muaks!! =p Okie, i'll stop here for today.. gotta study edi....



The tale of two ding dongs in the kitchen



Didn't I say Winnie's not gentle as you think???



OoO...supeRmaN paRt 3!!!



OoOppS! Wrong pLace fOr piCs!!



wE mEt hoMer simPsoN!!!(wiNniE's sO haPpy)



WhaT a LucKy niGht..fiRst, homEr siMpson, noW.. 'L' frOm dEath Note!!



VanitY is a giFt to girLs =)



Finally, vaNitY at hOme....

No comments: