Tuesday, April 3, 2007

New place, New life =)

Walala..my first blog after i've stepped down in beautiful ol' Australia =) I can say nothing but i'm blessed to be here.. So blessed actually.. with lovie by my side and three cool and funny housemates =) it's always FUN in da house with laughters everyday. Studies are fine, in fact, i'm on easter holidays now! How exciting.. but i still have to sit for individual assesments tomorrow which is SO NOT FUN at all.. we're going to a picnic this weekend.. Can't wait! How exciting.. New place, new life.. everything's gonna change and i'm happy mine's changing well.. i miss my family so much.. but it's time to grow up and spread my wings! I miss church back home but again, i'm blessed with friendly and beautiful church members here.. They're amazing people. Had a girls pizza making activity one afternoon, just completely fun-filled! I cook every evening, so i'm kinda polishing my cooking skills.. which is just super!! The boys have to eat my cooking everyday and so far, no complaints.. good sign? or bad sign? =) The boys mingle well and cheer up the house everyday with their sarcasm and sense of humour.. as for Winnie and I.. hm.. let's just say we do not unleash our craziness till the boys are out! Which is exactly what is happening tonight!! They're out playing games and yeah! Girls night.. Joke for the day : Winnie was in the bathroom getting all ready to shower when i screamed.. She rushed out without even zipping her pants!!! Guess what? There was a small insect on the wall.. hahaha, she helped me kill that little filthy thing! Eww.. it was SMALL and i'm big enough to kill it but.. i hate insects with so many legs!!! Thanks winnie, for sacrificing ur pants =p Right now i'm just laughing my head off thinking of it.. I'm going off to study my chemistry now. My story goes on tomorrow.... =p

No comments: