Tuesday, April 10, 2007

PicniC fiesTa!!

Aha~ It has been three days since I last updated my blog.. well, the word 'IDLE' lives in me~ I've been too lazy to just sit down here and type =) but today, I'm really bored so here comes my crap~ Two days ago, we enjoyed a real good picnic together~ Yep, to celebrate Easter =) Winnie and I had prepared some food the night before and we had a good meal at the beach~ It was dang cold and when we hit the waters, true enough... we were freezing like frosty the snowman~~~~ But good times, playin wit the waves and stuff... we got up, headed to the shower room... oh my goodness, i faced my worst fear~ There were no doors in the bathrooms!!! Oh well, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do... what else??? Everyone is the same..... right?? Being Asian, of course Winnie screamed "Don't look over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".. It was funny... everyone was so quiet on the way back, exhausted I presume.. Well, I had a good time.. hope they did too =) In conjunction with easter, I had a good time in Church with all the easter hymns and all the easter eggs =) On this special easter season, I would just like to wish all of you reading this bloggy "Happy Easter"!! Let us think of Jesus Christ and how His atoning sacrifice and resurrection has made it possible for all of us to get back to God's kingdom! Don just think about the eggs alrite? Till then~~



yIpee! All geaRed up foR a daY at da beaCh!




aHhh..goOd-looKing haiR doesn't matter aT da beaCh!




oOo..LucKy mE~~~



mAnaGer Eric, sUpeRstaR dunCan, pLaiN wEn, sleEpinG aU



eDmunD & wEn



a piCture speaKs a thousAnd worDs =p



LiFe's goOd and i'm Lovin' iT!!!




FuNny wiNniE and mUa~




















1 comment:

Evangelynn said...

oooiiitttsss... how cum neva update wan ur blog... everynite i cum in n support ur blog aaa... I m still waiting 4 da toilet picture... haha.. Hilda HURRY!!!. please send sumthing bc 4 mr loka... Me n ah yin owes kena pukul coz u didnt send sumthing 4 him... every day our arm surely bcum red wan... hahaha... neways... take care yeah gurl