Sunday, September 23, 2007

`bacK..............................`

gOsh.. here i am sitting in the libRary.. wondering "What in the world am i doing here while everybody is on break?" EXACTLY!!! Why in the world do I have so many exams due this week when everybody is enjoying their freaking tuition free week?! With all the exams.. my tuition free week is now tuition free days!! I am dead, true dead.. can't wait for finals to come but on the other hand, i dread the day it comes =p life's been good.. minus the uni life. oo.. i just became an aunt to a baby girl yesterday~ that's my second "anak saudara"!! wit da first nephew growing up.. now i'm going to miss the growth of my niece too.. sheesh.. talk about bad timing... oni drank milo n 'sau ta piang' diz morning.. so brain x functioning well.. datz y i feel dat i'm loss for words.. oh, i went 2 de market yesterday n guez what i found? HUP SENG CREAM CRACKERS!!! Oh my goodness.. can't believe my own eyes.. i can actually find my favourite biscuit here!! heh.. will survive now.. last nite we had BAK KUT TEH for dinner.. made it all by myself.. wahahaha.. x bad for my first time tho =p da home bug iz back.. where at times i wana go home so badly.. for da food! n for da people..fine fine.. for my family.. fine fine.. for my irritating SISTER~ (not!)... mind my post diz time as it is so so not organised.. i juz type what flows into my mind =p


vRoooM vRoooM... wHen caN driVe herE to sEe gU gU?????


mY neW peT....yeaH riTe~ he's a LoneLy one~~

ngai D..dOno hoW to take Pic oNe diz maN.. oo, datz my rIde~

wit aUntiE duRing faTher's daY LuncH

aLL of uS duRing da LuncH

No comments: