Monday, September 10, 2007

*wHy famiLy cOmeS befoRe eveRythiNg......*

daRn...Although i always do say I am strong and will not cry when I think of my family.. I did it laz night! @_@ and it's all because of someone's fault!! somEone wit de name of chiew hOoi lin.......... her latest blog entry triggered the hormones in me =( two birthdays without him, two christmas without him.. but the memories still goes on.. his passing made me realise how important it is to love n cherish all those beside us.. because we never know when they might leave... i didn't even get the chance to say goodbye, let more see him alive for the laz time.. He didn't wait for me to tell him how much i loved him, tell him how much I wanted him to see me graduate, tell him how much I wanted him to be at my wedding one day, tell him how proud I was to be his baby grandaughter... The kiss on the forehead will be gone forever... but I am glad I left my kiss on his forehead... the other way round before I finally said goodbye to him.. That day will always live in my memory... and the pain will always be there...I am always reminded of his love when I see grandpas take their little ones shopping, to the park or just a simple walk along the pathway. I am reminded of how much I missed those times. Although those times will never relive, they are always alive in my heart. I never knew the importance of a family until I was in my late teens.. I sometimes regret the fact that I never learnt of their love earlier. I prayed about it and then I realised it. If so many incidents hadn't taken place, there is even a chance that I won't be here today. The love in our family wouldn't have deepened if it weren't for so many incidents that took place. There fore I am no longer regretting, instead, I am grateful. Grateful for I have today..A loving family, a supportive man, the chance to gain education, the church..a beautiful life. What more could I ask for? Let us all realise how important our family is to us.. instead of a divorce, why not rekindle? instead of a custody, why not co-operate? instead of a break-up, why not give in? instead of hatred, why not love? I've learnt to give all my heart to my family.. and I will never stop giving and learning each day.. because I know this is what Heavenly Father wants me to do.. and not to forget.. this is definitely grandpa's wish....




No comments: