Saturday, January 26, 2008

*Happy 22nd Birthday, Honey*

Happy Birthday to the One who helped me go through it all.. I hope what I did was enough for you =) Muakz!!!

Happy birthday to the one I love!
All my joy goes out to you today!
Perhaps I learned, the months you were away,
Part of me moves always as you move.

You're the yearning distance can't remove,
Bringing life to reveries cold and gray;

In thoughts of you my dreams and passions play,
Rejoicing in a hope that time will prove.
Today I celebrate your day of birth,
Happy in the hour that brought you here,
Drawn by all the music of your worth,

A time for gratitude that you are near.
You are the one on Earth I hold most dear.





maY all wisHes u maKe comE truE, LovE






2 comments:

kacangsoya said...

Cakes are all small, enuff ka? :)

~kacangsoya.wordpress.com~

Unknown said...

hey, whats with you guys ah? not enough food to eat or what? looks undernourished to me