Sunday, April 27, 2008

Trip Back To Miri

18 April 2008 - Happy Birthday Mummy!!! I hope my returning home was the greatest present you could get! Yeap, I left Perth to head home for my mummy's 50th birthday. Many thought I was silly enough to spend that amount of money to go home, for a week but hey, not everyday my mummy turns 50 ok~ get a life, guys~ I know I haven't updated my blog for like, three months? I'm still getting a hold of life, especially second year of uni =p So far, i'm adapting well.. more friends, more assignments, more exams, more work~ So... i'm 'enjoying' life a lot. The holiday back in Miri made me feel so fat, happy, and comfy, especially in the arms of my family once more. But what's more important, it has helped me realize the downhill of our country. More about that in the next blog, for now, i just wana focus on my holiday experiences =p I didn't meet any of my friends, SADLY~ One week truly isn't enough, but i guess it's more than enough if you're away from your loved one. It was hard to leave him back home alone for that one week, especially if you've spent the last

No comments: